30+ men and women as at first day of competition
All events offer both 9 and 18 hole competitions
Monday: Canadian Foursome – Gross and Nett competitions in equal divisions by handicap
Tuesday: Two Ball Best Ball – Gross and Nett competitions in equal divisions by handicap
Wednesday/Thursday: Championships Women & Men – Gross and Nett competitions in equal divisions by handicap.
Wednesday/Thursday: Stableford Competition in equal divisions by handicap. One day event on both days.
• Championships event is played one round on a different course each day. Aggregate score for 2 days qualify for medals. Gross competition in each division, Nett in equal divisions by handicap.
• Cost of Championship entry is $35 for 2 day competition – $5 cheaper.
• Players entered in the Championships will be eligible for the Stableford medals each day as well.
• Open to NZ golf affiliated players with a NZ Golf Handicap Index or International equivalent.
• Those with 18 hole handicaps are entitled to enter either 9 or 18 hole competitions.
• Overseas competitors’ must have a current signed handicap certificate which must be produced to be eligible for a medal
• Ride on equipment must be booked; preference is given to those with a valid medical certificate and must to be produced at the golf shop on the day of play with payment.
Otago Golf Club, 125 Balmacewen Road, Maori Hill
St Clair Golf Club, 20 Isadore Road, St Clair
Taieri Lakes Golf Club, 92 Milners Road, North Taieri
Chisholm Links Golf Club, 16 Tahuna Road, Tainui