Venue Change and Instructions:
Paddlesport will now be held at Henley. Please meet at the Vauxhall Yacht Club at 9am and will travel to Henley together.
If you need help with transporting gear to Henley from there contact Maurice Hall 027 339 7540.
The other alternative is to travel direct to the Old Red Bridge at Henley. A NZMG Paddlesport sign should be visible in the nearby car park.The start will be as soon after 10am as is practical.
Minimum Age: 30+ men and women as at first day of competition
Kayaking: 200m, 8km
Stand Up Paddleboard: 200m, 4km
Age Groups: 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
• 9:00am start, short distance race first followed by the longer distance.
• Any style of one person craft for kayaking and any style of paddle board is acceptable.
• Buoyancy vest required for 8km race.
• Paddleboards must have a leash for both races.
• Competitors must supply all own equipment including craft. Organisers may be able to assist with gear for overseas competitors, please contact organisers.
• Competitors can enter in either kayaking or stand up paddleboard events but not both disciplines.
• An alternative venue will be used if conditions at Vauxhall are not suitable due to conditions.