Minimum Age: 35+ men and women as at first day of competition
Rifle Event (Saturday am):Flint (Roundball), Percussion (Roundball), Military Rifle (M/L only), Open (Slug)
Shotgun (Saturday pm): Any Flint or Percussion, Cartridge (B/P only)
Bushwalk (Sunday) Nothing bigger than .577 calibre
Special Targets (Monday): Any Flint or Percussion Rifle
Age Groups: Events are open age
• Two rifle categories can be entered, as long as numbers as time permit.
• Sights- Any metal sight excluding Glass Optics including Peep sights appropriate for the rifle and period
• Programme may change due to weather conditions
• All competitors must attend briefing at 9am Saturday
• There will be no canon or mortar displays
• Dress Code: The wearing of clothes for the period representing the style of shooting is encouraged.