This policy was introduced to set out acceptable behaviour during the New Zealand Masters Games. All participants and supporters are expected to abide by this policy.
- I agree to play by the rules set out by tournament organisers for my Sport, and follow the rules as demonstrated by officials.
- I will promote excellent sportsmanship and fair play, both on and off the field.
- I understand that abusive, negative, racist, sexist, swearing, or derogatory behaviour and/or comments are not acceptable, and this behaviour will not be tolerated both on and off the field.
- I agree to display graciousness in victory and defeat.
- I will not play while intoxicated, or under the influence of classified substances.
I understand that breaching any of the terms of this policy may result in the cancellation of my accreditation, and removal from the Masters Games.