Minimum Age: 30+ men and women as at first day of competition
Ballroom, New Vogue, Classical Sequence, Latin (Ages 30+, 30-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65+). Modern Jive/Ceroc (Ages 30-44, 45-54, 55+), Social Sequence (Ages 30-59, 60+, Allcomers), Amateur Allcomers Open 30+, Show Dance 30+, Formation Teams 30+.
Grades: Amateur, Registered, Unregistered, Professional, Pro/Am.
• Age groups are governed by couples youngest member
• Couples may also “dance down” an age group unless an event otherwise states
• A different partner for a dance style is permitted, but the combination chosen MUST be kept for the duration of this event
• Registered grade: both competitors must be registered. Unregistered grade: both competitors must not have been registered for the last 3 years
• Show Dance is not restricted to only a couples dance
• Full Dance List and information is available in the below extra information and dance syllabus.
• WORKSHOP: “Secrets that make Champions ….. in a nutshell” Ballroom Dancing Workshop will be held on Sunday 4th February from 10am-12pm