Competitor Games Fee:
An Early Bird Entry Fee $65.00, Standard Entry Fee $95.00 or a Final Entry Fee $125.00 will apply to all competitors who are competing in a sport at the Masters Games. You will only pay the Games Fee once, regardless of how many sports you are competing in. You may also enter one sport, and come back and add additional sports at any time, without penalty. Your fee includes:
- Official Masters Games accreditation pass
- The right to enter the Masters Games Sports on offer and the chance to win a medal
- Quality Masters Games Bag
- Masters Games Handbook
- Entry to the Masters Games Opening Ceremony
- Entry to all Masters Games Sports Venues
- 9 days and nights of Entertainment at the Games Hub
If you would like to be part of the Games but not compete in a sport, then enter as a Supporter. For $45.00 you receive all the entry fee inclusions of a competitor, except you are unable to compete in any Masters Games sports or win medals.
Sports Fees are in addition to your one-off competitor games fee. Specific fees are set by each sport to cover the costs of conducting their competition. Sports Fees are different for each sport. Please view your specific sport page for each sport fee that applies.
Masters VIP Upgrade:
For $60.00 all competitors have the opportunity to purchase a Masters VIP Upgrade. The VIP Upgrade is an added extra that is pre-purchased when you complete your entry for the Masters Games. VIP’s will receive a range of special extras including:
- Meet the Ambassadors Breakfast
- Masters Games gift
- Upgrade photo package of high res digital images from CMG Sport
- Reserved seating at the Comedy Gala & one of the Movie Nights
- And more…
CMG Sport are offering a Masters Photo Pack of $30.00 which provides purchasers with five high res digital images, with at least one guaranteed image of the entrant. The Masters Photo Pack is an added extra that is only pre-purchased when you complete your entry for the Masters Games.