Saturday 10 – Sunday 11 February 2024
Claymore Swords Club, Top Floor, 106 Bond Street (cnr Bond & Police Streets), Dunedin
Saturday 10 February, Foil – registration 9.00am – 9.15am, Fencing commences at 9.30am. Sabre – registration 12.30pm – 12.45pm, Fencing commences at 1.00pm or at the completion of Foil. Saturday evening dinner – venue TBA.
Sunday 11 February, Epee – registration 9.00am – 9.15am, Fencing commences at 9.30am.
$20.00 per person for the first event, $10.00 per person per each additional event.
8.00pm Friday 9 February 2024, or when entry limits met
40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Minimum age 40+ men and women as at first day of competition.
Foil, Sabre and Epee
- Minimum of 1150N protection for Torso. This can be made up either by 350N Jacket wtih an 800N Plastron or 800N Jacket with a 350N Plastron. 350N Breeches. 350N Mask – all masks must be fitted well and in good state and elastic in good condition. Leon Paul X-Change masks must have secondary strap/bar.
- Lame bibs are required for Foil
- Genders may be combined if numbers are insufficient for separate pools
- The format is poules + direct elimination
- Please note that if entries are insufficient to hold separate men’s and women’s events, then the events will be mixed