20+ men and women as at first day of competition
Saturday 1 February
Rhythmic – Men, Women, Group – Women
Trampoline – Men, Women
Double Mini Trampoline – Men, Women
Tumbling – Men, Women
Aerobics – Men, Women, Group
Sunday 2 February
Artistic Gymnastics – Men, Women, Group
20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
• Novice: Gymnasts must have been out of competitive gymnastics for a minimum of 2 years.
• Advanced: Open to all entrants.
• Groups Events: Bonus points for age will be awarded to group (rhythmic and artistic scores). Competitors will be give 0.1 for each year over the age of 25.
• Rhythmic Groups to comprise of 2, 3 or 4 gymnasts.
• Artistic Groups are to comprise of 4+ gymnasts and may be mixed gender.
• An athlete currently competing at National, Oceana and/or International level, may not enter in Masters Trampoline, DMT or Tumble until retired from the sport for 2 years. This is for both Advanced and Novice events. An athlete however is not excluded from one or two of the three events if they don’t currently compete at National, Oceana and/or International level in that event.
• Trampolining and Tumbling competition cards should be returned by Friday 24 January to email@example.com. Please contact 027 221 2095 if unsure how to complete it.
• Otaki Street Gymnasium is difficult to locate. Please note the address above but further instructions are it is directly across the road from the big yellow fence of Easystor on Otaki Street.