30+ women as at first day of competition
30+ men as at first day of competition
Women Open Competitive 30+
Women Social Competitive 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51+
Women Social 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51+
• A player can only enter one team
• Entries for each event close as soon as the allocated number of places in the draw are filled
• Organisers reserve the right to re-grade teams and/or merge groups
– Open Competitive is open to all age groups 30+.
– Social Competitive is open to all teams 36+ (teams who have any current and regular players, including social netball, must enter this grade).
– Social is open to all ex, new and non-players 36+.
• Social competitive and social teams may apply to have an age dispensation for one player per team. The player age may be up to, but no more than, 12 months younger than the stated age grade eg: one 40 year old player may apply for dispensation to play in the 41-45 age grade.
• Each team must provide a non-playing umpire. A $200 fine will be charged to teams that fail to provide a non-playing umpire, payable at the start of the competition. Umpires are preferably graded.
• The theme for the Netball 2018 is Hollywood.
One of the much anticipated components of the Netball event at the Masters Games is the theme, which we are pleased to announce is Hollywood. Following the formalities of the Opening Ceremony all netball teams are invited to take part in our traditional fancy dress parade/skit. This is your opportunity to take the theme and be creative! Show your sense of fun and join the party! We will have a panel of judges who will rate teams in areas of originality, execution of theme, excitement and costume.