Saturday 3 February 2024
Vauxhall Yacht Club, 153 Portobello Road, Waverley, Dunedin (alternative venue will be used if conditions require)
$7.00 per person per event
5.00pm Friday 2 February 2024
30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Minimum age 30+ men and women as at first day of competition.
Kayaking: 200m, 8km.
Stand Up Paddleboard: 200m, 4km
- Short distance races first, followed by long race
- Any style of one person craft for kayaking and any style of paddleboard acceptable
- Buoyancy vest required for 8km race
- Paddleboards must have a leash for both races
- Competitors must supply all own equipment, including raft
- Organisers may be able to assist with gear for any overseas competitors – please contact the organisers
- Competitors can do either 1 or 2 kayaking events, or 1 or 2 stand up paddleboard events