30+ men and women as at first day of competition
Thursday Morning: Rifle Events – Flint (Roundball), Percussion (Roundball), Military Rifle (M/L only), Open (Slug)
Thursday Afternoon: Shotgun – any Flint or Percussion, Cartridge (B/P only)
Friday: Bushwalk – nothing bigger than .577 calibre
Saturday: Special Targets – Any Flint or Percussion Rifle
Events are open age
• Two rifle categories can be entered, as long as numbers as time permit.
• Sights – Any metal sight excluding Glass Optics including Peep sights appropriate for the rifle and period
• Programme may change due to weather conditions.
• All competitors must attend briefing at 9.00am Thursday.
• There will be no canon or mortar displays.
• Dress Code: The wearing of clothes for the period representing the style of shooting is encouraged.