35+ men and women as at Monday 3 February 2020
35-39, 40- 44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
• Draws of 8 or round-robins of 4. One match per day.
• PAR scoring to 15, win by 2.
• Official ball will be Dunlop single yellow dot. Double yellow and blue dot by agreement.
• All players are require to mark/referee straight after they play.
• Where both players are on SNZ grading list, points will be processed for grading points.
• Appropriate standard of clothing must be worn.
• Squash draw will work around draws of other sport codes.
• Draw released on approximately the 27th of January.