20+ years men and women as at 31 December 2022
- Tuesday: 50 m Freestyle, 200 m Backstroke, 100 m Breastroke, 50 m Butterfly and 400 m Freestyle
- Wednesday: 4 x 50 m Mixed Freestyle Relay, 200 Individual Medley, 100 m Backstroke, 50 m Breastroke, 200 m Butterfly, 200 m Freestyle, 4 x 50 m Medley Relay Women and 4 x 50 m Medley Relay Men
- Thursday: 4 x 50 m Mixed Medley Relay, 100 m Individual Medley, 50 m Backstroke, 100 m Butterfly, 200 m Breastroke, 100 m Freestyle, 4 x 50 m Freestyle Relay Women, 4 x 50 m Freestyle Relay Men
20-24 (then 5 year increments)
- Swimming is a short course event (25 metres) and is open to all swimmers regardless of ability.
- Competitors’ will swim against swimmers’ of similar ability.
- No finals – placings will be decided on times in each age group.
- Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each event and each age group.
- Relays entries will be taken at poolside (ribbon event only).
- Competitors in a Relay Team must have entered in an individual event.
- Please enter an estimated time for each event in minutes/seconds/tenths of seconds.
- This is a sanctioned meet under FINA and NZMS rules for registered masters swimmers.