Minimum Age: 20+ years men and women as at 31 December 2018
50m Freestyle, 200m Individual Medley, 100m Backstroke, 200m Breastroke, 100m Butterfly, 50m Backstroke, 200m Freestyle. 4x50m Freestyle Relay Women (entries poolside), 4x50m Freestyle Relay Men (entries poolside).
50m Breastroke, 200m Butterfly, 100m Freestyle, 200m Backstroke, 50m Butterfly, 100m Breastroke, 100m Individual Medley. 4x50m Medley Relay Women (entries poolside), 4x50m Medley Relay Men (entries poolside).
Age Groups: 20-24 (then 5 year increments) to 85+
OPEN TO ALL SWIMMERS REGARDLESS OF YOUR ABILITY
• This is a short course event (25 metres)
• Limit of 6 events per competitor
• Open to all swimmers regardless of ability
• No finals – placings decided on times in each age group
• Relays- entries taken at poolside (ribbon event only)
• To enter in Relay you must have competed in an individual event
• Sanctioned Meet under FINA and NZMS Rules
• NZ records can only be contended by NZMS registered swimmers
• Competitors are responsible for their current New Zealand Masters Swimming membership eligibility
• By entering, competitors declare they are in a medical and physical state suitable to competing in this event